How much work do you want?
Perhaps this is a better question to ask? For the last couple of years we have received a constant flow of enquiries for driving lessons and intensive driving courses.
Although we have a number of attractive courses on offer in the Midlands it doesn’t stop enquiries reaching us from all parts of the UK.
We don’t simply forward business to every driving school that wants it, you’ll need to provide some information in return.
Some core questions we will ask are:
- How long have you been a qualified instructor?
- What grade instructor are you?
- What areas do you cover [post code wide]?
- Do you have manual/automatic vehicles and male/female instructors?
- What do you charge for lessons and courses, excluding discounts and special offers
- What additional qualifications or CPD courses have you undertaken
- You would also need to provide copies of your driving school insurance and professional indemnity insurance
If you are happy to answer these questions and would like to receive more work, please get in touch via the contact form
Last year we were able to pass on £5,000 worth of work to many driving schools